COVID-19 Action Plan
We would like to update our clients and suppliers on our contribution to curbing Covid-19.
As all of us are in this same boat together, it’s important we stick together, support local businesses, don’t panic and weather this storm as a team.
- Within our business we are meeting regularly to assess any changes we need to make to ensure the consistent well-being of our staff, customers and suppliers.
- all our staff have been communicated to regarding the implications and hazards with regards to Covid-19 and how to manage it effectively.
- our drivers and their assistants have been given hand sanitiser sprays and have been instructed to keep their distance when delivering and no cash may be exchanged between them and customers.
- we are following the recommendations of the World Health Organisation (WHO), National Institute for Communicable Diseases (NICD) and all relevant authorities for requirements to ensure actions we take are comprehensive and suitable.
- within the warehouse, hygiene measures including increased cleaning and sanitizing frequency to mandatory temperature checks at security are taking place.
We will continue to stay open during this time to supply your restaurant, hotel, business, and NOW additionally to your personal home, sharing our Love Of Food!